Yes, that's right-I FINALLY HAVE A PART TIME JOB!!! Woohoo! It had been almost 3 months since I applied for the census job and took the test but they finally called me this week after I had pretty much given up hope. I have a week of training in April that will be 8-5 and then after that the hours are pretty flexible. I'm not sure what all I will be doing yet but the guy told me that the first wave of work will be "address canvassing." Basically they give you a handheld computer and you drive around in your car and add or delete addresses out of the system. So if you see me wandering aimlessly around Mayes County I promise I am not stalking you so don't get out your shotgun or anything :)
3 comments:
So, can you even put Gracie in the car and pretend it is a nice drive? You won't have to knock on people's doors all by yourself will you? I hope not.
Your commment about DHS cracked me up! Well, except for it being awful that anyone would have to take people's kids away from them. Don't get me wrong-lots of them shouldn't have them. That must have been hard to do, though.
Actually, I think it IS a yeast infection. My sister told me that her daughter got them and they had to use athlete's foot medication. So I've been using that today and it seems to be getting a little bit better. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment