Random Poll: Does anyone think it is odd to save the baby's umbilical cord after it falls off to put in their baby book? I told my family that I did this and they thought it was so weird!
Later my dad tells me that after I left they were talking about it and my dad and my grandpa's wife had my cousin convinced that I also had the whole cord saved in my freezer because of the life-saving capabilities in the cord blood. I guess she had heard of how valuable the cord blood was but didn't realize you had to do that at the hospital, because obviously I do NOT have anything like that in my freezer!
Dad.
4 years ago


3 comments:
I didn't save Audrey's. It took 3 weeks for hers to fall off! I think I just threw it away. you're not weird...you can save whatever you want to.
No, you are not weird. I saved one of my babies first bandaids for years and finally decided to part with it. We're talking a USED bandaid! It's your life so do what you want and ignore those who think you are strange. I don't think you are at all.
i've never heard of that before...although i don't really know anything about that, considering the fact i've never had a baby :)
Post a Comment